Terms And Conditions of Use
5. Separate agreements. You may acquire services, products, or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use or purchase of such products, services or content.
6. Ownership. The material on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property is owned by us and/or others. except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
7. Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS", AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT, EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMANT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE. THIS SITE, AND IT'S LICENSORS SPECTIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPERESS OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO THIS SITE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND IT'S LICENSORS TO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, IT'S SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR SYSTEM, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PRUCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE OR IT'S LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, IT'S SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR, OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Links to This Site. We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our services, products or content in a false, derogatory, misleading or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or trade name that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
11. Participation in Promotion of Advertisers. You may enter in to correspondence with, or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and payment for services, products, or content, are between you and each such advertiser.
12. Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. You consent to any such transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to any such location.
13. Severabilty. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid, or unenforceable such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event the invalidity or un enforceability of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provisions had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
14. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargos, internet disruptions, hacker attacks or communications failures.